WINDOWSMULTIMEDIAPLATFORMMOZILLAMAINTENANCESERVICE.EXE Virus Description.
WINDOWSMULTIMEDIAPLATFORMMOZILLAMAINTENANCESERVICE.EXE is a dangerous virus.It is bundle with other free software.It might install as a browser extension along with third party downloads.It can infect Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Safari and other browser also.It causes random redirect problems. it corrupts your routine applications.It is detected as nasty PUP by most of the antivirus detection and can drop other threats onto the infected PC.
virus path:%PROGRAM FILES%\WINDOWS MULTIMEDIA PLATFORM\WINDOWSMULTIMEDIAPLATFORMMOZILLAMAINTENANCESERVICE.EXE
Modification done by WINDOWSMULTIMEDIAPLATFORMMOZILLAMAINTENANCESERVICE.EXE virus on your computer
- It redirect new tabs and desired pages to commercial or unknown domains.
- Decreases the speed of your Internet browser.
- It share your personal information with third parties.
How WINDOWSMULTIMEDIAPLATFORMMOZILLAMAINTENANCESERVICE.EXE Virus infiltrates your PC?
- It spread via drive by download.
- By visiting any suspicious link and porn website.
- By down loading any unauthorized software.
- By peer to peer file sharing..
If you want to remove WINDOWSMULTIMEDIAPLATFORMMOZILLAMAINTENANCESERVICE.EXE ,user must download the effective removal tool. You should get it off from your computer or laptop immediately. Quickly follow the removal guide to get rid of this virus.
OR Try Manual steps to remove WINDOWSMULTIMEDIAPLATFORMMOZILLAMAINTENANCESERVICE.EXE , but before you try manual steps read the guidelines which is very important in this case.
- Users attempting manual steps must be well versed with the technical skills of the computer, because you have to go through system’s internal file and edit configurations. If not handled cautiously can damage hard drive or tamper other installed applications.
- Users need to back up all their important files, data and other important applications.
Automatic Removal solution to Remove WINDOWSMULTIMEDIAPLATFORMMOZILLAMAINTENANCESERVICE.EXE .
Remove WINDOWSMULTIMEDIAPLATFORMMOZILLAMAINTENANCESERVICE.EXE instantly in just 3-4 steps.
It is Recommended to download MacKeeper for complete removal of WINDOWSMULTIMEDIAPLATFORMMOZILLAMAINTENANCESERVICE.EXE .
Manual Guide to Remove WINDOWSMULTIMEDIAPLATFORMMOZILLAMAINTENANCESERVICE.EXE .
Step:1 • Remove unwanted and suspicious browser add-ons, toolbar and extensions from web browsers:
|From Internet Explorer
1. Click on the cogwheel icon at the top right corner of the browser.
2. Choose Manage add-ons from the menu.
3. Select Toolbar and Extension tab.
4. Search forWINDOWSMULTIMEDIAPLATFORMMOZILLAMAINTENANCESERVICE.EXE or other suspicious add-ons.
5. Click Disable button.6. Select the following options one by one: Tool ->> Internet Options ->> Advanced ->> Reset7. On Reset IE settings tab, tick Delete personal settings, click Reset button and you will get Reset IE Settings window.
|from Google Chrome:
1. Start google chrome.
2. Type chrome://settings/ on the address bar.
3. Click on the Extensions tab.
4. Search for.WINDOWSMULTIMEDIAPLATFORMMOZILLAMAINTENANCESERVICE.EXE or other suspicious extensions and delete it.
5. Reset Homepage and search engine.Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar and select Settings:
1. Scroll down to the bottom and click Show advanced settings.
2. Scroll down to the bottom again and click Reset browser settings.
1. Open your Safari browser from the dock.
2. Click on Safari in your Safari menu at the top of your screen.
3. A drop-down menu will now appear. Choose the option labeled “Reset Safari…”
|From Mozilla Firefox:
1. Open Firefox.
2. Type about:addonds on the address bar.
3. Search related WINDOWSMULTIMEDIAPLATFORMMOZILLAMAINTENANCESERVICE.EXE extensions or other suspicious extensions.
4. Click the remove button.5. Click on the orange Firefox icon->> choose Help ->>choose Troubleshooting information.
6. Click on Reset Firefox. Choose Reset Firefox again to make sure that you want to reset the browser to its initial state. Click Finish button when you get the Import Complete window.
|On Mac: Finder
Step:3 • Restore your previous browser settings and run the system scan to detect any threat or vulnerability left on your PC. Because it can help WINDOWSMULTIMEDIAPLATFORMMOZILLAMAINTENANCESERVICE.EXE restore again from hidden files.
|From Internet Explorer
|From Mozilla Firefox:
Step:4 •Find out all registry entries added by WINDOWSMULTIMEDIAPLATFORMMOZILLAMAINTENANCESERVICE.EXE .
- Hold down the Option key while looking at the Go menu in Finder to access the ~/Library folder.
- Find related entries and delete them one by one. Recheck to ensure all files are deleted.
While performing manual removal process if you stuck at any point of time, immediately stop the process, as it needs very patience and understanding. Rather opt for quick removal method which is convenient and time saving.