Remove VHMI.EXE virus from PC:
VHMI.EXE is a dangerous malicious virus.It disable system firewall setting and modify registry entries. VHMI.EXE malicious file runs on background of task.It is difficult to end this process.This threat collect user’s personal information and later give it to hackers.
This malicious code enters by following channels:
- By spam email containing infected attachments or links to malicious websites. .
- By visiting any suspicious link and porn website.
- Freeware download from malicious website.
- playing online games and down loading any unauthorized software.
- By peer to peer file sharing.
Effect Of VHMI.EXE virus on your computer.
- It drop malicious programs into the computer to corrupt your system programs.
- redirects you to dangerous websites containing more infections.
- It may hijack your web browser.
- modify the browser settings, DNS configuration, Windows Registry settings.
If you want to remove VHMI.EXE virus,user must download the effective removal tool. You should get it off from your computer or laptop immediately. Quickly follow the removal guide to get rid of VHMI.EXE virus.
*****We would recommend to follow our automatic removal guide to remove VHMI.EXE . *****
Automatic removal Guide for VHMI.EXE .
Please follow the below steps
- Download ‘SpyHunter 4’ from the below URL / link.
2. Once Downloaded, you can follow this Link / Page for a Ste-by-Step installation guide.
OR Try Manual steps to remove VHMI.EXE , but before you try manual steps read the guidelines which is very important in this case.
- Users attempting manual steps must be well versed with the technical skills of the computer, because you have to go through system’s internal file and edit configurations. If not handled cautiously can damage hard drive or tamper other installed applications.
- Users need to back up all their important files, data and other important applications.
****Spyhunter is the most chosen spyware/malware detection and removal tool that has got all advanced features which can guard your PC against all sorts of malware.****
For Mac users: It is Recommended to download MacKeeper for complete removal of VHMI.EXE .
***Mackeeper-The best rated security product for MAC OS used by worldwide users. It has got a whole lot of features that best suits user’s needs. To know all features please see product description on your Homepage.****
Manual Guide to Remove VHMI.EXE .
Step:1 • Remove unwanted and suspicious browser add-ons, toolbar and extensions from web browsers:.
|From Internet Explorer
1. Click on the cogwheel icon at the top right corner of the browser.
2. Choose Manage add-ons from the menu.
3. Select Toolbar and Extension tab.
4. Search for VHMI.EXE or other suspicious add-ons.
5. Click Disable button.6. Select the following options one by one: Tool ->> Internet Options ->> Advanced ->> Reset7. On Reset IE settings tab, tick Delete personal settings, click Reset button and you will get Reset IE Settings window
|from Google Chrome:
1. Start google chrome
2. Type chrome://settings/ on the address bar.
3. Click on the Extensions tab.
4. Search for VHMI.EXE or other suspicious extensions and delete it.
5. Reset Homepage and search engine.Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar and select Settings:
1. Scroll down to the bottom and click Show advanced settings
2. Scroll down to the bottom again and click Reset browser settings
1. Open your Safari browser from the dock.
2. Click on Safari in your Safari menu at the top of your screen.
3. A drop-down menu will now appear. Choose the option labeled “Reset Safari…”
|From Mozilla Firefox:
1. Open Firefox.
2. Type about:addonds on the address bar.
3. Search related VHMI.EXE extensions or other suspicious extensions.
4. Click the remove button.5. Click on the orange Firefox icon->> choose Help ->>choose Troubleshooting information
6. Click on Reset Firefox. Choose Reset Firefox again to make sure that you want to reset the browser to its initial state. Click Finish button when you get the Import Complete window.
Step:2 • Remove all unwanted programs From Operating System.
|Windows 7 / Vista
Step:3 • Restore your previous browser settings and run the system scan to detect any threat or vulnerability left on your PC. Because it can help VHMI.EXE restore again from hidden files.
|From Internet Explorer
|From Mozilla Firefox:
Caution:- Restoring could remove all your saved passwords, bookmarks and other important data. Thus it is better to use the feature of Spyhunter Anti-virus tool where you can filter settings and then restore all your browser settings easily.
Step:4 •Find out all registry entries added by VHMI.EXE
For Windows Users:-
- While in the desktop view, Press window’s icon and R.
- It will open the Run window and type “regedit”.
- It will open the Registry Editor window, Now you need to locate and delete all registry items associated to “ VHMI.EXE ” program.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\TabbedBrowsing "NewTabPageShow" = "1" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main "Start Page" = " HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Software HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Wpm HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\“[RANDOM CHARACTRERISTIC]”
- Go to File<Click Export.
- Save the file in c:\ as regbackup. Click save.
- Go to Edit< find< Type “ VHMI.EXE ”.
- Press F3 to search.
- Once an item is found, read to make sure it is a link to that program.
Press delete to remove it.
Continue pressing F3 and deleting items pertaining to the program, until all the links are gone.
For Mac Users:
- Hold down the Option key while looking at the Go menu in Finder to access the ~/Library folder.
- Find related entries and delete them one by one. Recheck to ensure all files are deleted.
While performing manual removal process if you stuck at any point of time, immediately stop the process, as it needs very patience and understanding. Rather opt for quick removal method which is convenient and time saving.